Pages

November 26, 2008

Things I am thankful for

1. My sister. She is my best friend. I love her with all of my heart. She takes great care of me, makes yummy dinners, keeps the house clean and makes me laugh daily.
2. My parents. Even though I was a monster of a teenager, they raised me right and taught me so many valuable lessons that made me who I am today.
3. My dogs. It may seem silly, but they bring light and happiness to my life...so much joy can be found from unconditional love...now if only they'd let me sleep through the night...even just once!
4. My friends. They love me for me, and tolerate my faults. They have accepted me in to their families and share their family time, homes and lives with me.
5. My freedom to choose. To choose anything. To choose a President of our country. To choose right over wrong. To choose what kind of person I want to be, what morals and values I want to have, where I live, where I work, what religion I practice.
6. My Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. For the blessings in my life that have been given to me and for those that I have not yet received. For the knowledge that this life is just a test. That I have the ability to repent for my mistakes and will be forgiven. That some day I can live with my family again in Heaven.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and may you remember to be thankful every day of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's up little pup?