Pages

June 10, 2009

A letter to...

Dear Bronchitis,

I wish you would go away. You've been hanging around for 4 weeks now and enough is enough. I am tired of coughing and hacking and blowing my nose. I am tired of having no voice. At first it was kind of fun to be a little hoarse, like Phoebe on Friends. And then I lost my voice completely. This made my life and my job as a phone sales person very difficult. After a week and a half my voice is coming back slowly and surely, but it is still not 100%.

Most of all, I'm tired of people asking me if I'm sick. Uh, yeah, OBVIOUSLY!!!

Fortunately for you I am getting my energy and my sense of humor back. But if you hang around much longer, I will have to report you to someone. I'm not sure who yet, but you don't want to stick around to find out!

You have been warned.

Sincerely,

Stacy and her lungs

1 comment:

  1. I'm holding the thought of snot free lungs.

    ReplyDelete

What's up little pup?