Pages

January 24, 2011

Mimigrams

Last night I was lying in bed, minding my own business, tossing and turning  like I often do whilst waiting to fall asleep.

Mimi the Wonder Chihuahua was feeling especially restless and could not get comfortable. She likes to burrow under the blankets and try to get as many of her body parts to touch as many of your body parts as possible.  Usually she ends up in my armpit or under my leg.

Suddenly, without any warning, she leapt over me and landed directly on my chest.  And by chest, I mean my left breast.  Imagine a 14 lb weight slamming on to your boob without any warning.  Yowchie!  It's not a party, that's fo sho!

I know that when you turn 40 you are supposed to get a Mamogram every 5 years or something like that.  But a Mimigram?  I'm pretty sure those are not covered in my insurance plan.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds painful. And I complain about my 7-pounder jumping on me... Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

What's up little pup?