Yesterday was a very informative day. I learned or realized some interesting (to me anyway) tidbits. Here they are in no particular order.
1. Hobby Lobby is an amazing store. I want to find out how much they charge for rent and move in.
2. Men do not look good in sweat pants. Especially a certain bald snarky programmer in my office who I usually refer to as The tool or the DB (nickname edited b/c I am a lady).
3. The corner Circle K stopped selling my caffeine free diet coke from the fountain. Those morons brought in Coke Zero instead. Fortunately they still have little ice..which I refilled for FREE in my humongous 54 oz New Moon cup that I paid 5 stinking dollars for at the movie theater a few weeks ago.
4. Tootsie Pops are gluten free. And delicious. And should not be bitten unless you want to break your back teeth.
5. Gluten free animal crackers are not delicious. Although Boo Boo and Satana (the dogs) enjoyed them. But they also eat poop, so they are not the best judges in my opinion.
6. How I Met Your Mother continues to out do itself week after week....just watched the episode where Robin and Barney got old and fat and broke up with each other. Priceless. Can't wait to see next week's Slap Bet..was just thinking that Marshall had been holding out for a little too long.
7. Your gall bladder is 4 cm wide and 8 cm long. A gall stone of 1.5 cm will certainly clog up this little organ.
I hate to end a list on number 7...what a weird number...but that's all I can think of right now. Today I meet with Dr-I-want-to-remove-your-gall-bladder-with-a-lapriscopic-thing-a-majiggy-and-charge-you-$3700-for-an-hour-of-my-time. Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll be single and cute. But more than likely he'll be rude, bald, and wearing sweat pants.