Pages

November 21, 2008

Things I need an intervention for

I have a problem. I have an addictive personality. (I blame my mother). My vices, in no particular order, are:
  1. Oreos
  2. Kit Kat bars
  3. Caffeine free diet coke, 1 squirt of lime, and the delicious little ice from the corner Circle K
  4. Ice-cream...any kind really, but particularly peppermint at this time of year (scooped on top of a warm brownie with crumbled up oreos....mmmmmmmm!)
  5. Warm Brownies with peppermint ice-cream and crumbled up oreos
  6. Rescuing (and subsequently adopting) dogs
  7. Facebook
  8. Oreos
  9. Paradise Bakery Cookies
  10. Jon and Kate plus 8
  11. Wearing sweat pants to work
  12. Planning vacations that I will never EVER be able to afford
  13. Cookbooks
  14. Driving around town looking for the cheapest gas
  15. Blogging when I am supposed to be working
Will someone please contact A&E television and ask them if they can do an intervention episode on any (ok all) of these problems???

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you on so many of these things! I am prone to addiction too. I'm hooked on Peppermint ice cream for sure...I just bought some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay...if oreo's are on there 2 times does that mean you're extra addicted to them?

    ReplyDelete

What's up little pup?