Pages

January 6, 2009

It is currently 32 degrees in Utah, with a light snow that has been falling all day. 32 is actually warm. It was a high of 20 this weekend, with a low of 8 degrees.

But on Thursday I will be in sunny California, where it is a high of 70 degrees. Yes, that's right...Disneyland is finally here! My sister and I have been talking about going to Disneyland for her birthday for the last few years. Thanks to Get Away Today, we decided this is the year!

We are going with Jen's friends Amy and Judy. I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I have not been to Disneyland since my junior year of high school when I went with my ward in Pleasanton, CA. Sadly, this was almost 20 years ago. Yikes, I am old!

Updates to come next week...and if you see Micky or Minnie in the mean time, tell them I'm on my way!!!

1 comment:

What's up little pup?