Mimi is N-A-U-G-H-T-Y!!! She brings new meaning to this word. She goes to the bathroom in the house whenever she feels like it. She gets her nose in to EVERYTHING! She climbs up on the kitchen table (coffee table, window sills, bathtub...whatever you leave open) and rummages through things. Today Jen called me and said that Mimi dragged an entire bag of garbage out of Jen's bath tub (where she hid it so that Mimi would not get in to it), knocking over a gallon sized shampoo bottle all over the floor.
Mimi is also dog aggressive. She has tried to take down a neighborhood pit bull. She fights with the neighbors cocker spaniel through the fence. She has terrorized any poor foster dog that we dare to bring in to our loving home.
Mimi's biggest problem is that she eats things. Bad things...EXPENSIVE things!
Things Mimi has eaten:
- A hair brush (the day after we said we'd adopt her...cost us $1000 for emergency surgery, to find out she had already passed it).
- Too many shoes to count...including Jen's $70 shoes and $150 shoes, and 3 of my Ann Taylor flip flops...all in the same day
- My underwear
- Dryer Sheats
- The bathroom garbage
- A prescription bottle (thankfully empty)
- A box of tic-tacs...including the plastic box
- Cherry Menthol Cough Drops
- Numerous cd cases
- Poop (GROSS!)
- 12 oz of Williams Sonoma Peppermint Bark (this almost killed her last week)
- And the list goes on.
People (my Dad especially) ask why we don't feed her to a shark or "accidentally" leave the door open. We cannot explain why we love her so much. She's like the old nursery ryhme...When she is good...she is very very good. But when she is bad...she is horrid! But seriously, how can you not love her when you wake up to this.....