Pages

December 17, 2009

Dear Bob's Sweet Stripes candies,

You are little melty in my mouth pieces of joy.  Why do you only come out at Christmas time?  You are the perfect mixture of peppermint flavor with almost the consistency of a butter mint.  With just a little crunch to get through your light outer shell you dissolve in to pure peppermint bliss.  You are gone so fast that sometimes I'm not sure I even ate you...so I sample another just to confirm and to remember your sweet taste on my tongue.

Truly your only fault is the annoying little plastic wrappers that you come in.  Why, Bob's Sweet Stripes candies, do you want to waste my time with these?

Please re-consider a year round job.

Love,
Stacy

8 comments:

  1. I think i wrote this exact same love letter to Reeses about their holiday shaped chocolate peanut butter things...which if you ask me taste WAYYYY better than a regular old reeses cup...Weird, i think they are made of the same stuff huh??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that I have ever heard of these before. I'll have to give them a try. I love peppermint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had these! I'll be on the lookout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen these either. But they sound FANTASTIC. Seriously, though, it is like trying to get into a wrapped CD case? Because those suck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it like peppermint bark? I hate that my favorite Spicy Eggnog Coffee from Green Mountain only comes out durring Christmas. WTF, can't I be happy and merry with my eggnog all year round. Oh wait....three days off the coffee now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of these Bob's Sweet Stripes candies, but if I know the candy you describe that as far as I knew were nameless before today, I LOVE those things, the way they just melt in your mouth all of a sudden. Mmmmmm. I thought restaurants sometimes had them on your way out, but now that you say they are only around at Christmas time, I'll be paying more attention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To hear (read) you describe them, these sound like the best candies EVER! Never had one myself.

    ReplyDelete

What's up little pup?