Pages

September 9, 2010

Candy Corns....

While delicious, are not the best choice for breakfast.  I’ve eaten a zillion so far today and my brain is buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!  My hands are shaking and my teeth feel like they have sweaters on them from all the sugar.

I curse Brach’s candy for only releasing these once a year!  Ok, not true.  They have them at Easter too.  But that was like 6 months ago and really that’s just too long for me to get my candy corn fix!

HELP!  I need an intervention!  Somebody call A&E!

4 comments:

  1. You should list to B on Nickolodeon....his saying is "I don't like candy corn".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I LOVE Candy Corn. And the Candy-corn like Pumpkins too. Sweet sweet sugar high!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the candy corn too, but I must admit I really love the mellow creme pumpkins. I feel like they take the really great part of candy corn and make it bigger - YUM! I want you to know I've been avoiding the Halloween candy aisle, now thanks to you I will have to make an immediate visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy corn mixed with a bowl of popcorn!

    ReplyDelete

What's up little pup?