Pages

February 23, 2011

A little seriousness on a Tuesday night

Reading my friend Rebecca Jo's blog tonight (er...I guess this morning since it's 1:08 a.m.....go to bed Stacy!), I found this line in her blog about attending a worship seminar with jr high kids from her church.

In talking about them doing service for one another:

"It made my heart just smile... can only imagine what it did to God's."

I love it.   I wish I spent more time doing things that would make God smile.  Never too late to make a goal, right?  I'm on it!

Thanks RJ for being a great example of how to be the Lord's Servant. Your church group is blessed to have you, and I feel blessed to call you a friend, even though we've never met in real life.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh - YOU made me smile today!!!

    Yep, what a great goal... we can work on it EVERY DAY - making God Smile! And I'm sure He does, quite often, with you!

    With me, I think I may cause Him to get some serious BELLY LAUGHING! ;)

    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I want to make Him smile too!

    ReplyDelete

What's up little pup?