Pages

November 20, 2009

Friday Fragmnets

Got this idea from someone else's blog today...sorry that I can't remember who and attribute this to them!  Fragments of thoughts for lazy folks not wanting to take the time to write a real blog?  Giddyup!

Heard on the Radio today "You can never have too many saddle pads". I couldn't possibly disagree with that statement more.  Can't think of any reason for even one saddle pad.  Especially since at first I thought they said Saddle Pants and was clueless as to what those were.

I'm pretty sure I just saw Kid Rock at the bus stop...or at least what he will look like in 10 years.  Not pretty folks, not pretty ta-tall!

I recently realized how often I say tidbits in my blog.  Note to self:  Find new word for tidbits.

I am pretty positive I am going to regret my lunch choice today..lasagna and bread sticks from Pizza Hut.  So delicious...worth the pain I'm sure to experience in T-20 minutes?  I'll have to get back to you on that.  If I survive.

Adios  and Via Condidos is currently playing on my iTunes radio.  I am dedicating it to my gall bladder.  Sianara sucka!

I am not getting the H1N1 vaccine.  Has nobody seen "I am Legend"?  I'm just sayin'.

I hate when people start a sentence with "Is what I'm saying is".  Really people?  It's almost as bad as "We was walking to the store" and "I says I'm going to eat some chocolate".  mmmmmmmmm....chocolate.

I can't figure out how to change the wording of "Comments" on my blog.  Do you need a degree in molecular science?  Cause this little gal dropped out of college.

I am going to use my gallbladder surgery as an excuse to buy some sweatpants.  And then I am going to wear said sweatpants to work and in every aspect of my life until I absolutely cannot get away with it any longer.

Ba Deep Ba Deep Ba Deep, that's all folks!

5 comments:

  1. First - saddle pads? WTH?

    Next - you DON'T need a degree in molecular science, believe it or not!! Okay, I refreshed my memory and figured out how I went about changing "comments". So, go to customize, then to the layout tab, then click edit in the blog posts box. Then you can change all that stuff. I hope that makes sense. It does in my head!

    Finally, yes! Let's be bloggy BFFs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to stop by and thank you for commenting on Everyday Mom Ideas about the Grocery Store game that helps moms with their kids while shopping. Very Clever. I’m going to try it next time.

    thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  3. In regards to the H1N1 vaccine...have you seen the movie "Outbreak"? I'm just sayin... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dropped by from SITS.
    I vote for leaving the comments nice and plain. Some of us feel like we need degrees these days to find them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stopping by from SITS! I hate when people say "Can I AXE you something?" or "Is you going to the store?" I'm talking about grown adults! Yuck! Glad the surgery went well :)

    ReplyDelete

What's up little pup?