1. I love the song "Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake
2. I never EVER drink from a water fountain, with the exception of at church because I've seen them clean it with my very own eyes. My sister drinks from them all the time. I'm pretty sure she will end up with Hep C and I will laugh, point, and say I told you so
3. I like to write with my purple pen at work. It makes the day feel a bit cheerier
4. I have been in love 3 times in my life; twice as a teenager and once as an adult. I am not sure I'll ever be completely over the last one.
5. I tried to talk my sister out of buying a house with a big yard and now I am Queen of the Yard Work. I LOVE GARDENING!!! But I pay the neighbor kid to mow the lawn. Yes, I’m THAT lazy...plus that is boy's work.
6. I love watching Mimi the satanic Chihuahua stretch across the carpet and rub her belly. I also love to watch her prance.
7. I am addicted to little ice. I go to the gas station every day to get some. I found it at the grocery store last Christmas and served it at a party and everyone was jealous of me.
8. I have a handful of friends that I cannot imagine life without.
9. I cherish my relationship with my sister more than I ever could have imagined.
10. I have been hurt more times in my relationships with girls/women than with boys/men. I am learning again as an adult that women can be catty and even cruel. It does not hurt any less at 36 than it did at 16.
11. I own a power drill...and am not afraid to use it. I am learning to be Ms. Fix-it, and resident bug killer. Though I am scared senseless of mice.
12. I can cook and love to bake but if left to my own devices I would survive on cereal and Oreos
13. I am addicted to buying shoes that don't fit. I have a closet full of shoes that I cannot wear.
14. I strongly believe that Thanksgiving should have it's own season and that Christmas decorations should stop trying to steal it's thunder.
15. I lay in bed thinking of things to blog about. I love to hear that my blog makes people laugh.